Friday 28 June 2013

Fertility Monitor Review - the start

I am now blessed with a baby girl, but my journey there was not a short one. I have experienced a lot of emotions, and in retrospect, I feel that a lot of it could have been made easier if I had been told about how to help myself.

As most women (probably) I thought that I would get pregnant as soon as we started trying. We were 36 years old, healthy, didn't do any of the things which can delay getting pregnant, so we thought that this would be a breeze!

After my 4th cycle, I decided to get some help, and I read lots of reviews about fertility monitors from lots of different women. And I ended up trying quite a few myself and finding out that they may not have worked. Chloe was conceived after 19 long cycles.

I now have a little bit of time on my hands over the next few weeks, and I wanted to give back by sharing my insights in the hope of helping other women make the right choices.







The long journey can be shorter - I am sure. And it is worth every tear...

No comments:

Post a Comment